– shopping in Ikea, brief simple transports: from 400 CZK
– half-day moving in Brno (e.g. 1 student): typically around 1000 CZK
– whole-day moving in Brno, with another helping men: somewhere between 3000 and 7000 CZK
– moving from Brno to Prague: from 4500 CZK
– supplementary cargo for medium- and long-distance transport: from 500 CZK (typically Brno-Praha or abroad journeys; available even for moving)
1 man + 1 van: 400 CZK/hour
loading, unloading, dismantlement, assembly, all journeys inside Brno – we do not charge kilometers within town borders
transport: 10 CZK/km
each km over 200 km: 9 CZK/km
another helping hands: 180 CZK/hour
box van, trailer, overnight journeys, moving abroad: individual calculation
transport of valuable items: extra fee up to 10% (contribution for extra insurance)
telephone consultations, visitation, measuring, calculation: for free
Your satisfaction: priceless
We are VAT free.
… are quite possible, but definitely not claimable – they match the legendary “Double Standard Agency” methodology, and occasionaly some good deeds occur, too.
We go to Prague quite often – we can bring along some small stuff for a little money, or some less small stuff for a less little money.
We also accept perquisites or barter services instead of money, but only upon previous agreement.
TIPS – if you want to spare some money or just to make the world a better place:
– invite your friends for loading and unloading, take it as a social occasion
– “hard” and fragile stuff (e.g. books, dishes) belongs to stackable boxes, like banana-boxes
– big plastic bags are good for a “soft” stuff (e.g. clothes)
– get rid of ugly or useless craps – the moving price is beyond their value
– use your Twingo for the small stuff – we will carry the rest, which doesn’t fit there